Student Visas

Student Visas Information

Global Migration Ltd is Registered in England & Wales and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC). Over a decade’s experience, we do deal Student visas to most of the countries.

Required Documents

SOP (Statement of Purpose)
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS The student’s academic qualifications required from 10th to Graduate standard
LOR (Letter of Recommendation) Student must obtain LOR from the Institute where he completed his/her studies
WORK EXPERIENCE If the student’s academic qualifications or post qualifications consists with the gap, work experience is required
ENGLISH IELTS 6 - 6.5 overall band and min. 6.0 in each part for Masters course 5.5 - 6.0 overall band and min. 5.5 in each part for Bachelor course PTE 61 overall band and min. 61 in each part for Masters course 56 overall band and min. 56 in each part for Bachelor course TOEFL 88 overall band and min. 22 in each part for Masters course 80 overall band and min. 20 in each part for Bachelor course notes: if a student cannot score required level of band, then University may offer him/her pre English course to before graduation course
FUNDS STUDENT MUST HAVE ACCESS TO FUNDS OF ONE YEAR COURSE FEE + MAINTENANCE COST (IF THERE IS DEPENDANT THEN ADDITIONAL MAINTENANCE COST REQUIRED) the funds must be held from last 28 days in student’s or sponsors bank. Or an Educational loan from approved bank also be considered

If you require further information please contact us